At Legacy Church we are committed to reaching the lost, changing lives, and most importantly, changing eternities. To help us achieve our Pastor's vision, we are looking for a highly motivated individual to join our team and make a real difference in our world.
Nursery Director/Nursery Assistant (Central) - Part-time
Our Mission Statement
Connecting people to Christ and each other through kindness, respect, and the Truth of the Gospel, while demonstrating leadership and enhancing discipleship.
- Great people skills, knowledgeable, good under pressure, decisive
- Passionate about teaching kids the love of God, and discipling others to do so
- Continuously cast vision to volunteers and Pre-K Staff to create a safe and inviting environment for children so that their parents may have an encounter with God.
- All staff is responsible to keep our property free of trash and weeds
- Follow the policies and procedures as defined in Legacy Church Handbook
- Recruit, retain teams of volunteers for our Pre-K and Nursery areas, Legacy Tots in Portales Campus
- Prep lessons for the classrooms, schedule volunteers, and coordinate needed resources during church services to meet ministry and safety needs
- Skillful exercise of discretion and independent judgment concerning the best interests of all Portales Campus stakeholders of the ministry: parents, children, volunteers, and church staff
- Other duties as assigned
- Adhere to Our Core Values
Working Conditions and Physical Effort
- Moderate physical activity. Requires handling of average-weight objects up to 25 pounds or standing and/or walking for more than four (4) hours per day
- Work is partly performed in an office environment, during services to set up the classrooms, and regular interaction and teaching in Pre-K classrooms
Check out our latest sermons or see other videos and podcasts.