Legacy Church, Legacy Academy, & Steelbridge Job Opportunities
At Legacy Church we are committed to reaching the lost, changing lives, and most importantly, changing eternities. To help us achieve our Pastor's vision, we are looking for a highly motivated individual to join our team and make a real difference in our world.
- LKIDZ Creative Team Member
- Housekeeping Position - Full-time (Central Campus)
- IT Specialist
- English Teacher (Legacy Academy)
- Middle School English Teacher (Legacy Academy)
- Maintenance (Clovis)
- Administrative Assistant (Legacy Academy)
- Pastoral Care - Therapist
- LKIDZ Director - Part-time (East Campus)
- Academic Support Specialist - Grades 2-12 (Legacy Academy)
To be considered for a position, please come either to our Central or our East Campus office to fill out an application, or you may complete the application online.
**All applicants regardless of position applied for will be expected to be in agreement with the Tenets of Legacy Church, actively serving in a church ministry, a tithing member of your church, and called to serve the body of Christ as a team member of Legacy Church.
Your application and resume will be reviewed for all available positions. Due to the large number of applications we receive, we are only able to contact candidates who have been selected for interviews. All applications are kept and reviewed for future positions. Human Resources Department
7201 Central Avenue, NWAlbuquerque, NM 87121Phone: 505.831.0961Fax: 505.831.9128HRApplication@legacychurchnm.com
Check out our latest sermons or see other videos and podcasts.