At Legacy Church we are committed to reaching the lost, changing lives, and most importantly, changing eternities. To help us achieve our Pastor's vision, we are looking for a highly motivated individual to join our team and make a real difference in our world.
Legacy Church - Staff On-Site Childcare
All applicants will be expected to attend Legacy Church and be in agreement with the Tenets of Legacy Church, actively serving in a church ministry, a tithing member, and called to serve the body of Christ as a team member of Legacy Church.
Part time teacher
Legacy Church is committed to providing a nurturing and healthy environment while meeting the childcare needs of families of Legacy Church staff; therefore, giving each child the best opportunity to succeed. Our goal is to touch and strengthen the community through the arms of children.
- Communicate effectively with administrators, co-teachers, and families/guardians
- Maintain compliance, weekly lesson plans, daily curriculum changes, parent/teacher conferences, classroom management techniques.
- Support assigned co-teachers and guide them as they ‘float’ into your classroom.
- Assist children, individually or in groups, with activities, toileting and/or diapering as well as all other health and safety components of a classroom.
- Maintain a current CPR and 1st Aid Certification
- Attend all mandatory staff meetings.
- Continuously build knowledge and skills through self-assessment, education and feedback from administrative reviews
- Follow the policies and procedures as defined in Legacy Church Handbook.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Adhere to Our Core Values.
The physical requirements of working with young children in an early childhood setting are essential to keeping children safe and properly supervised:
- Ability to lift 25 pounds repetitively throughout scheduled shift
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to move safely over uneven terrain or in confined spaces
- Ability to stoop, kneel, crouch and/or bend repetitively throughout scheduled shift
- Ability to see distances including but not limited to specific vision abilities (i.e. peripheral vision)
Education and/or Experience Requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must have experience with infant and toddler care
Check out our latest sermons, stream church service live or see other videos and podcasts.