At Legacy Church we are committed to reaching the lost, changing lives, and most importantly, changing eternities. To help us achieve our Pastor's vision, we are looking for a highly motivated individual to join our team and make a real difference in our world.
LKidz Creative Team Member
The role of this team member will be to create compelling video content that engages the Children’s Church Congregation as well as families outside the Church in an impactful way for Christ. They should be knowledgeable in all areas related to filming pre-production, production, and post-production.
- Create video content for sermons and special events.
- Develop and implement new ways to approach visual story telling.
- Film production.
- Creative development.
- Social Media management
- Maintain and update video equipment.
- Return all phone calls, emails and texts within 24 hours
- Follow the policies and procedures as defined in Legacy Church Handbook.
- Other duties as assigned.
- I will adhere to Our Core Values.
Other Skills / Requirements:
- Proficient in video/photo editing software (Adobe Premier, After Effects, Photoshop, & Lightroom).
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently and come up with unique creative ideas.
- Ability to lift at least 50 lbs.
- Ability to work at heights (ladders, lifts, catwalks).
- Will be working at least 40 hours a week (this includes services).
Check out our latest sermons, stream church service live or see other videos and podcasts.