At Legacy Church we are committed to reaching the lost, changing lives, and most importantly, changing eternities. To help us achieve our Pastor's vision, we are looking for a highly motivated individual to join our team and make a real difference in our world.
- Answer technical calls and assist end users
- Analyze repair desktop and laptop computers running Windows and MAC OS’s
- Set up new computers and peripheral devices.
- Create and distribute networks and related hardware.
- Add/remove and troubleshoot various software applications
- Install and troubleshoot networked peripherals.
- Produce documentation for all IT resolutions and write up user instructions for reference and training purposes as needed.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned from IT director or Pastors
- Must be available for all events requiring IT support and after-hour projects.
- Train end users as needed.
- 3-4 years of related experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Customer-service oriented
- Able to learn new technology
- Experience troubleshooting Level I technical issues
- Technical troubleshooting and analytical skills
- IT systems/LAN administration experience
- Strong background with Windows 10 desktops and a Windows network environment
- Proficient using Microsoft Office products, including Outlook, Word, etc.
- Microsoft Office 365, Google Classroom.
- Active directory user and computer administration helpful.
- Willing to take courses to advance self-worth, as related to your job.
Check out our latest sermons, stream church service live or see other videos and podcasts.