DOWNLOAD THE 21 DAY DEVOTIONAL HERE
Are you ready to discover all that God has in store for you? Join us for 21 Days of Prayer and let us believe together in His plan for our lives. We encourage you to also fast during this time!
PRAYER: Starting on January 9th, we will be hosting 21 Days of Prayer at all of our campuses and streaming it live on live.legacychurch.com from 6am to 7am, Monday-Saturday (on Sunday, we will have prayer during service). Come and be a part of our community as we pray for each other, our city, and our country. We have faith that God is going to do incredible things, and we can't wait to see you there!
Things to pray for:
- For the salvation of those who do not yet know Jesus
- For guidance and wisdom in making decisions
- For strength and perseverance in difficult times
- For healing and restoration for yourself or those who are sick or injured
- For protection and safety for ourselves and our loved ones
- For provision and financial blessings
- For the spreading of the gospel and the growth of the church
- For boldness and courage to share our faith with others
- For the outpouring of the Holy Spirit and a renewed passion for God
FASTING: We encourage you during this time to fast however God is leading you. As a Christian, fasting is an important part of spiritual discipline. It is a way to deny the desires of the flesh and focus on the things of God. By fasting, we can draw closer to God and seek His guidance and strength. Additionally, fasting can be a powerful way to intercede on behalf of others, by bringing our petitions and requests to God with a heart that is fully focused on Him.
- The traditional fast for a certain amount of time (ex. 3 days, 7 days): abstaining from all food and drink, except for water or juice
- The selective fast: giving up a specific type of food or activity for a set period of time
- The media fast: abstaining from all forms of media, such as television, social media, and music, for a set time period
- The Daniel fast: a partial fast where only fruits and vegetables are eaten, and no meats or sweets are consumed
Check out our latest sermons, stream church service live or see other videos and podcasts.