Big Problems, Bigger God: Whatever You Need for Whatever You Face
Are you or someone you love in a world of hurt right now?
You may be facing challenging circumstances, intense pain, crushing disappointment, or silent regrets. But you don't have to fold. You don't have to resign yourself to defeat.
You can find help and encouragement to get through the tough parts—to clarify the truth about your life, to replace self-sabotaging behaviors, to discover areas where you need a change of heart or perspective. And here's the promise: As you keep moving forward through adversity, you'll discover the greatness and the grace of God. Because you'll realize how truly great and gracious He is only when you endure hard times and emerge on the other side.
Pastor Steve Smothermon
LKidz Creative Team Member
- Create video content for the LKidz ministry, including LKidz show, sermons, and special events.
- Develop and implement new ways to approach visual storytelling.
- Film production.
- Creative development.
- Maintain and update video equipment.
- Return all phone calls, emails, and texts within 24 hours.
- Follow the policies and procedures as defined in Legacy Church Handbook.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Adhere to Our Core Values.
- Proficient in video/photo editing software (Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, and Lightroom).
- Self-motivated and able to work independently and come up with unique creative ideas.
- Able to lift at least 50 lbs.
- Able to work at heights (ladders, lifts, catwalks).
- Will be working at least 40 hours a week (this includes services).
Check out our latest sermons or see other videos and podcasts.