At Legacy Church we are committed to reaching the lost, changing lives, and most importantly, changing eternities. To help us achieve our Pastor's vision, we are looking for a highly motivated individual to join our team and make a real difference in our world.
Digital Marketing Team | Full-Time Position
Join our dynamic team as a Digital Marketing Specialist at Legacy Church! In this pivotal role, you will help create and manage captivating visual media, email campaigns, and engaging website content. Your mission? To connect people with God, grow online and in-person engagement, and execute a comprehensive digital outreach strategy across social media, email, and our website.
- Execute diverse projects, including media creation, email campaigns, and website content.
- Collaborate with the Marketing Director and the creative team for impactful strategies.
- Develop content aligned with Legacy Church's vision across all digital platforms.
- Stay informed about the latest trends, suggesting and implementing new strategies.
- Monitor and analyze performance using analytics tools for continuous improvement.
- Engage with the online community promptly, and proactively manage content calendars.
- Strong team player with organizational and enthusiastic qualities.
- Uplifting and positive communicator, actively listening to and encouraging others.
- Trustworthy and faithful, embodying integrity in all actions.
- Driven for excellence, consistently exceeding expectations.
- Committed to Legacy Church's vision of connecting people with God, growing in relationships, and living a life of generosity.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Advanced graphic design and video editing proficiency.
- Website management expertise, including content creation and SEO optimization.
- 2+ years of relevant digital experience.
- Proficiency in Adobe Premiere/After Effects, Photoshop, email marketing tools, and CMS (WordPress, Squarespace).
- Familiarity with social media advertising platforms is a plus.
- High attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills.
- As part of an employee’s job within Legacy Church, Inc., employees may be required to perform duties and tasks that serve our subsidiaries, partner organizations, or any other entities owned by Legacy Church, Inc.
Check out our latest sermons, stream church service live or see other videos and podcasts.