At Legacy Church we are committed to reaching the lost, changing lives, and most importantly, changing eternities. To help us achieve our Pastor's vision, we are looking for a highly motivated individual to join our team and make a real difference in our world.
- Maintenance and upkeep of entire facility
- Travel to all campuses to work as needed/assigned
- Ability to maintain and repair all indoor and outdoor facilities including; toilets, doors, wall patching, turf grass, pruning, policing parking lot, change out ceiling tiles, clean floors, etc...
- Must be able to do heavy lifting and climb ladders.
- Return all phone calls, emails and texts within 24 hours
- Equipment Maintenance – Ability to perform routine maintenance on equipment along with determining when and what kind of maintenance is needed.
- Troubleshooting – Ability to determine potential issues and the knowledge to initiate repairs.
- Critical Thinking – Ability to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Create task lists and follow through to completion
- Opening and securing building after all shifts properly, training provided.
- Follow the policies and procedures as defined in Legacy Church Handbook
Check out our latest sermons, stream church service live or see other videos and podcasts.