At Legacy Church we are committed to reaching the lost, changing lives, and most importantly, changing eternities. To help us achieve our Pastor's vision, we are looking for a highly motivated individual to join our team and make a real difference in our world.
Spanish Ministry Administrative Assistant Part-time
All applicants will be expected to attend Legacy Church and be in agreement with the Tenets of Legacy Church, actively serving in a Church ministry, a tithing member, and called to serve the body of Christ as a team member of Legacy Church.
- Proficiently working in Excel, Outlook, and Microsoft Word.
- Great people and leadership skills.
- Detail oriented — ability to see all the details of a project and see that they are followed through on.
- Bilingual for answering and returning all phone calls, emails, and texts within 24 hours.
- Responsible for coordinating Next Step Class, recruiting and training.
- Purchase supplies.
- Bilingual communication preparing PRs, receipts, spreadsheets, and correspondence.
- Maintain ServiceU, Planning Center, Maintenance Requests, and Social Media.
- Work in conjunction with Spanish service.
- Maintain Outlook Calendar.
- Arrange and schedule meetings.
- Work within Budget.
- Organize, schedule, and coordinate events.
- Follow the policies and procedures as defined in Legacy Church Handbook.
- Other duties as assigned.
- I will adhere to Our Core Values.
- As part of an employee’s job within Legacy Church, Inc., employees may be required to perform duties and tasks that serve our subsidiaries, partner organizations, or any other entities owned by Legacy Church, Inc.
Education and Experience
- High school diploma is a must; however, a college degree is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of standard office equipment.
- Knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures and systems such as filing and record keeping.
- Knowledge of principles and practices of basic office management.
In summary, the part-time Spanish Ministry Administrative Assistant at Legacy Church plays a critical role in providing administrative support for the church's Spanish ministry. Bilingual communication skills, computer proficiency, and organizational abilities are key qualifications for this position, along with a commitment to the church's values and policies.
Check out our latest sermons, stream church service live or see other videos and podcasts.