At Legacy Church we are committed to reaching the lost, changing lives, and most importantly, changing eternities. To help us achieve our Pastor's vision, we are looking for a highly motivated individual to join our team and make a real difference in our world.
LKidz Creative Team Member
The role of this team member will be to create compelling video content that engages the children of Legacy Church as well as children outside the church in an impactful way for Christ. Applicant should be knowledgeable in all areas related to filming: pre-production, production, and post-production.
- Create video content for the LKidz ministry, including LKidz show, sermons, and special events.
- Develop and implement new ways to approach visual storytelling.
- Film production.
- Creative development.
- Maintain and update video equipment.
- Return all phone calls, emails, and texts within 24 hours.
- Follow the policies and procedures as defined in Legacy Church Handbook.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Adhere to Our Core Values.
- Proficient in video/photo editing software (Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, and Lightroom).
- Self-motivated and able to work independently and come up with unique creative ideas.
- Able to lift at least 50 lbs.
- Able to work at heights (ladders, lifts, catwalks).
- Will be working at least 40 hours a week (this includes services).
Check out our latest sermons, stream church service live or see other videos and podcasts.