At Legacy Church we are committed to reaching the lost, changing lives, and most importantly, changing eternities. To help us achieve our Pastor's vision, we are looking for a highly motivated individual to join our team and make a real difference in our world.
Legacy Academy Boys & Girls Assistant Volleyball Coach
Our Mission Statement
Connecting people to Christ and each other through kindness, respect, and the Truth of the Gospel while demonstrating leadership and enhancing discipleship.
- Participate in Legacy Academy sporting events for Boys and Girls Volleyball
- Middle School and High School
- Correspondence with Legacy Academy families
- Knowledge of Volleyballl strategies and plays
- Schedule practices and attend practices and games
- Coordinate and purchase team materials/supplies as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong team player but also works well independently.
- Work style characterized by self-motivation, initiative and integrity
- Develop knowledge in Legacy Academy programs.
- Dependable and sound decision-making capability – a problem solver
- Able to work occasional evenings and weekends.
- Follow the policies and procedures as defined in Legacy Church Handbook
- Tithing member of Legacy Church.
- Actively serving in a church ministry
- Pass Background and security check
Check out our latest sermons, stream church service live or see other videos and podcasts.